Shimano Ultegra 6800 Road Brake Cable Set - Polymer
Shimano Ultegra 6800 Road Brake Cable Set
Complete Ultegra 6800 brake cable set - Fitting new brakes or completely overhauling your brake cabling couldn't be easier - everything you need in one pack
- Polymer wrapped stainless steel inner wire leaves a smooth surface for low friction and reduced sliding resistance providing a lighter quicker braking operation
- Outer casing is lubricated internally along its length with low-friction silicone grease to reduce cable friction
- SLR casing uses a special spiral wound construction that is axially stiff yet can be bent around handlebar curves
- The outer casing is lined with a hard polymer sheath to keep its round shape to assist with the smooth operation of the inner wire
- 1.6 mm Polymer wrapped inner wires (1 x 2000 mm, 1 x 1000 mm)
- SLR outer casing for a complete bike (1 x 1800 mm, 1 x 800 mm)
- All end caps
- Please note: May not come with outer Shimano card on packaging
Mr Wesseler No clue what I pulled off my bike but this kit was noticeably better. Game with cables, housings, and the small pieces you need to finish the task.
Victoria Good quality, best price.
AC Works well. Not much to say.
Eats pizza Good quality cables
Neale Perfect replacement brake cable set at a good price. Kit contains everything required for a cable set swap.
Mark Quality outers, lubed cables should last for a couple of winters
Fatbiketherapy well priced, easy to fit and adjust cables. Comes with all endcaps and cable caps. Smooth braking every time.
Andy Quality cable set delivered super quick by Merlin. Best price anywhere, happy not to get retail packaging, better for everyone that way!
Chris Smoother braking than regular cables.
Dr Mitchell Great cable set - so much smoother and reduced resistance.
Alexander Installs easily, the brakes work perfectly with this set of cables. The polymer coating is not as smooth as the optislick, but at this stage it is difficult to say how it will perform in the long run.
Ashley Bargain price, quality part and speedy delivery! Massive braking improvement over standard 105 cables
Mr Osborne These cables are good quality and work smoothly when fitted.
michael Everything you need to replace your brake cables. Enough extra outer cable that I'll have enough for the next time I change them.
Mr Arslan It is good set of brake cables. I think I can`t go wrong with either of shimano cables.
Mr de Faye Easy to fit, smoother operation than plain inners
Tom Very good. Just the job if you run Ultegra or even Dura Ace group.
Mr anderson A bit dear but that's Shimano pricing not Merlin. Flexible outer compared to competitors.
Paice Good quality cables, well worth the extra few pounds over cheaper versions.
Hruby You can feel the difference relative to jagwire.
flw Smooth and well functioning. Note that the Dura Ace 9000 brake cables are not compatible w/ the Ultegra 6800 groupset. At least according to Shimano. So reconsider if you wanted to buy the Dura Ace cable set as an upgrade.
Mr harper This brake set is just like the gear set, its well made and should last a long time, very smooth, top quality from Shimano and again top class service from Merlin.