Shimano Ultegra 6800 STI Levers
RRP $314.22 Save 44%
Shimano Ultegra 6800 STI Levers, new 11 speed model. Left & Right lever plus all cables
- Compatable with 11 speed Shimano Ultegra 6800 derailleurs, will also work with Dura Ace 9000 11 speed components
- Product code: ST6800
- Shimano Ultegra 11 speed STI levers, new model from the 6800 groupset
- Tactile feedback to the rider that the gear shift has been completed
- Light action, define click engagement Vivid index shifting
- Short lever stroke response
- Powerful and controllable braking system
- Carbon brake lever
- New Ultegra Polymer-coated Shift Cable
Please enter your e-mail address below then click Notify Me to be notified when this item comes back into stock. We will not use your e-mail address for any other purpose.
Free shipping on this item to United States
The CAAD ManSuperior shifting without the price tag
William StarkI bought these to replace an old pair of Shimano 600 levers. They are an even bigger improvement than I expected. They have an extremely solid feel with very precise shifting. The ability to adjust the brake lever travel is a very useful feature. The ergonomics of the hoods is also excellent. Highly recommended.
KarreFlawless shifting and easy setup.
Mr PfeifferLove these levers. Previously had Shimano 105. They're easy to fit using instructions from Shimano's website and operate gears and brakes really smoothly. All inner and outer cables were included and getting the complete package from one website was a bonus. Thanks Merlin Cycles.
PKNice shifters. Light weight and work flawlessy.
Wayne CaldwellVery Impressive shifting, much better than the 105 group. Great price and works perfect.
Mr DawsonGreat feel, the click has been improved and the look is a little cleaner than the 6700
Mr MullerThe 6800 levers look great and the gears shift very smoothly. The ease with which the larger rear sprocket shifts occur is noticeable when compared to 6700.
James nolanBeautiful levers, super comfy too boot, really good product
Mr KeiserVery good ergonomics, effortless shifts