Shimano Ultegra 6810 Direct Mount Brake Calipers
Shimano Ultegra 6810 Seatstay RS Direct Mount Brake Calipers
- Ultegra components offer an ideal balance of light weight and stiffness, making it the perfect choice for both enthusiast and competitive riders
- Dual-pivot calliper brake with super SLR-EV design for quick linear response, increased rigidity and improved braking power
- Must be used in conjunction with super SLR levers for correct leverage ratio
- Enhanced brake arch proportions give a quicker linear response and increased power
- Low profile outer cable stop position improves cable routing for reduced friction
- Spring tension adjuster for precision set-up
- Adjustable toe-in on the brake shoes for easy set up
- Rear is direct fit to Seatstay (RS model)
Bjorn Good brakes at a reasonable price. Shimano brake pads are not the best but might be used until you want to replace them with better pads.
Mr kormas Excellent braking performance, lightweight. My repaired aeroad is happy again
GuiguiFire I used Campagnolo's direct brake mount, but since I often remove the wheel and put it on a car, I changed the brake mount to Shimano as the wire adjustment of Campagnolo's brake mount is hard to use. Shimano brake mount is easy to adjust. MERLIN CYCLES was the cheapest, it was also very good early on delivery.