Shimano Ultegra 6870 DI2 Front Derailleur
Out of Stock
Shimano Ultegra Di2 Front Derailleur, FD6870.
- The Di2 front derailleur's operation is pioneering, smooth shifting is guaranteed thanks to a microchip communication link with the gear levers. What's more, shifting the rear derailleur automatically trims the front derailleur
- The biggest difference you will notice is just how much quicker and effortlessly smoother shifting on the front chainrings is, even under load
- The difference in the effort and time to actuate the shift between mechanical and Di2 is truly staggering
- The removal of traditional mechanical cables in favour of electrical wires not only eliminates poor shifting caused by contaminates, corrosion and stretching, but provides effortless gear shifts
- The front derailleur also trims automatically; the cage moves in response to the position of the rear derailleur on the cassette to ensure no chain rub and a quiet unobtrusive ride, enabling you to concentrate on the road ahead
- Braze-on fit as standard; if your bike does not have a braze-on mount seat tube adapters are available
- 11-speed E-tube Di2 compatible
- Front derailleur weight is 162 grams
PaulExcellent piece of kit at a brilliant price! Looked everywhere for a better price only to return to Merlin for the purchase. Fairly easy to set up. Precise shifting once tuned properly.
DaveyboyundersReally pleased with this product, electronic gear chanes are so smooth. Great orice abd service.
Ian WinterburnI bought this derailleur for a Di2 upgrade to my standard Ultegra groupset. It's brilliant, works effectively and efficiently, a great price and fantastic service from Merlin
M.HallThis is an upgrade piece as I'm moving from 6770 to 6870 11s. Like the 6770 FD the 6870 is fast and reliable even under power. The Shimano Di2 system is just amazing and would highly recommend this product to anyone looking to move to electronic shifting.
Mr St-DenisVery accurate and smooth shifting, nice auto adjusting so no chainring rubbing.