Shimano Ultegra 6870 Di2 Rear Derailleur
$160.61 - $171.28
RRP $235.58Save 32%
- With Di2 technology shifting is easy and precise - just a light touch, as soft as a mouse click, is sufficient for the front or rear derailleur to instantaneously select the correct gear
- Programmed automatic motion at the touch of a switch makes this derailleur quick, smooth and effortless to shift
- The removal of traditional mechanical cables in favour of electrical wires not only eliminates poor shifting caused by contaminates, corrosion and stretching, but provides effortless gear shifts
- Derailleur contains a saver (fuse) function, where the inner structure is protected from strong impacts
- GS Model for 11-32T wide gear ratio capacity will cater for compact setups as well as the traditional road double
- SS Model for ratios up to 28 tooth
- High tolerance cold forged aluminium link plates and body construction is extremely light and durable
- Four self-lubricating micro-machined fluorine-coated link pivot bushings provide low-friction shifting
- 11-speed E-tube Di2 compatible
Please enter your e-mail address below then click Notify Me to be notified when this item comes back into stock. We will not use your e-mail address for any other purpose.
Free shipping on this item to United States
Ian WinterburnI bought this derailleur for a Di2 upgrade to my standard Ultegra groupset. It's brilliant, works effectively and efficiently, a great price and fantastic service from Merlin
Mr St-DenisVery accurate and smooth shifting, Easy to adjust and very reliable shifting, surprisingly light considering the extra electronic.
Eric JacksonThis is the medium cage Di2 derailleur which I needed for an 11-32T cassette. I replaced a DuraAce Di2 short cage. It really shifts fine, as good as the DuraAce in fact. But I did notice that the pulley wheels seemed to show wear more quickly - maybe not wear, but I think they are made of a different material than the DuraAce - no big deal though. Was instantly recognized in Etube and the firmware was up to date as well. Also, you can feel the weight difference. I would consider this a great purchase.