Shimano Ultegra Di2 Cable Cover Sheath
RRP $10.70Save 20%
Out of Stock
Ultegra Di2 cable cover sheath for EW-SD50 wires.
- Ultegra Di2 cable cover sheath for EW-SD50 wires
- Neat and tidy solution to attach, hide and protect external routed cables on bike frames
- Easy to attach high grip sticky backed sheath that can be simply cut to length and used where required
- Comes with 3X 300 mm and 3X 50 mm length pieces
- Available in black or white
Please enter your e-mail address below then click Notify Me to be notified when this item comes back into stock. We will not use your e-mail address for any other purpose.
Shipping charges for this item to United States: $6.43
Spend $64.25 or over and get free shipping
Mr Lewis, CanadaHas many uses besides DI2. Allows computer and DI2 cables to be routed along the frame, keeping them safe from grime and damage. No more zip ties.
Miss FieldJust the job, covered any exposed wiring. Tough, but discreet.
Mr LinsteadLooks good. Easy to fit. Much better than using tie wraps.
Mr CraneNeat and tidy. Could be more sticky glue as not great on curves and slightly more length would be better as had to buy two packs.
Mr CatterallVery well engineered and thought about, a slight bit of flex allows them to shape round contours without flexing. And the double sided tape is very sticky. Been out in the wet several times and no sign yet of any lifting.
Ross WebsterA must if you have di2, these covers make the intall extremly tidy.