Shimano XC51 SPD Mountain Bike Shoes - 2017 is no longer available at Merlin Cycles. However you may find an alternative or updated product below.
Shimano XC51 SPD Mountain Bike Shoes - 2017
This item was discontinued 3rd January 2019.
If you require help finding an alternative to this product please contact customer services.
The Shimano XC51 SPD mountain bike shoe is a great option if you’re looking for your first specific MTB shoe with a clipless pedal capacity. Perfect for cross-country racing or aggressive riding when you need a light, stiff shoe that allows you to transfer all of your pedaling power through to the pedals the CX51 features a glass fibre reinforced nylon sole which is drilled for SPD type pedal systems and an aggressive mud-shedding tread pattern for added extra traction off the bike. A tough abrasion-resistant upper with breathable mesh panels includes an easy to use secure fitting micro-adjusting buckle strap as well as two offset Velcro-style hook-and-loop closure straps that add extra security and prevent pressure points on your foot.
- Aggressive mud-shedding tread pattern
- Tough upper featuring large breathable mesh panels
- Super-stiff glass fibre reinforced nylon sole
- Secure fitting micro-adjusting buckle strap
- Two additional Velcro straps
- Works with optional replaceable spikes
- Reflective detailing on the heel
- Weight: 673 g (Size 40)