Shimano XT M770 9 Speed Front Derailleur - Top Swing
RRP $31.24Save 27%
Out of Stock
XT M770 9 speed top swing, dual pull front mech.
- Lightweight front Top swing ATB derailleur for smooth gear changes
- Dual Pull design for use with top or bottom cable routing
- The regular Multi-fit band clamp assures easy and secure fit on any frame type, with adapters to suit seat tube sizes 34.9, 31.8 and 28.6 mm
- Reinforced light weight chain guide adds rigidity and improved response
- Wider pivot link increases torsional rigidity
- Easy access angled adjustment screws and clamp bolt
- Angled inner chain guide tail for increased tyre clearance
- Designed with Mega9 compatibility for narrow 9-speed chains
- 44 to 48 tooth outer ring compatible
- Weight: 152 grams for top swing
Please enter your e-mail address below then click Notify Me to be notified when this item comes back into stock. We will not use your e-mail address for any other purpose.
Shipping charges for this item to United States: $6.25
Spend $62.50 or over and get free shipping
Mr youngJust replaced after 6 years of abuse on the toughest events in uk. Only now have the pivot points excessive movement.
Mr ClarkeAs you would expect, this XT mech performs flawlessly. It's light and I know from having had a few of these over the years that it lasts well.
Mr S SmithWorks great with XT Cranks and sram levers. Setting piece and red tape guide for teeth tip to mech clearance made installation very easy. No messing around with trimming the gears. Alignment really good and crisp shifting even with SRAM chain. Also a series of spacers means it can be used on different diameter down tubes. A++++++
MichaelBrilliant as ever, XT cannot be faulted for excellent value for your money
Mr MeredithBought to replace a worn out one that is 6 years old, if this works as well and lasts as long as its predecessor, it will be a diamond
Aussie ScottSmooth gear change with strong return spring. Click lever and it changes. Also easy to setup with a removable sticker as a guide.
Mr MurphyTop quality, light and smooth. Ideal replacement for any 9 speed front much.
Mr CochraneShimano amazing-ness
Mr EdwardsQuality product at the right price with 5 star service
Mr StrzeleckiBought this for my 456 16" build as a conventional one wouldn't work on my size frame. Usual XT quality and slick shift together with the usual excellent Merlin price! Only downside is there is a bit of buzzing noise that develops when riding that seems to be caused by the slight play (required) in the shift mechanism, nothing much to worry about though.
Ms topliffevery happy with product quick delivery 10 out 10
H StephensonOrdered 13:30, arrived next day. Typical XT quality, came with all adapters needed to fit. Literally 5 minutes to fit, adjusted the L/H screws slightly and was away. good competitive price.