Shimano XT M771 9 Speed Rear Mech
RRP $73.05 Save 22%
XT rear mech, top normal version, available in a choice of cage lengths.
- Deore XT rear derailleur delivers reliable and precise shifting with a stiff and lightweight open design
- All-alloy construction leads to lower weight without compromising strength and durability
- Four fluorine-coated link pin bushings make this one of the slickest shifting derailleurs on the trails
- High rigidity wide outer link braces the pulley body to increase pivot joint rigidity
- Mega9 compatible for use with 9-speed drivetrains
- Durable sealed bearing tension pulley for low friction and smooth running of the drivetrain
- Top normal spring uses the spring to select higher gears, best suited to use with Rapidfire shifters
- Rubber bumper reduces noise when used on non-conventional frame designs
- Weight: 239 grams SGS
Please enter your e-mail address below then click Notify Me to be notified when this item comes back into stock. We will not use your e-mail address for any other purpose.
Free shipping on this item to United States
Mr DurrantReliable XT performance at a much cheaper price than XTR. Takes about five minutes to install and adjust and then goes for years without more than the occasional cleaning.
Mr CalderSlick Shimano rear mech looks nice on my white bike and works like a dream.
Mr GallowayVery quick efficient shifting, works like a dream
RPBArrived promptly and as described. Replacing a previous model of the same derailleur which served me well until it met an untimely death due to an errant stick. Easy to install and shifting smoothly, no complaints.