Shimano XT M780 10 Speed Front Derailleur
Shimano FD-M780 front derailleur, for triple chainsets. Top swing design
- Lightweight front top swing Dyna-Sys 10-speed triple MTB derailleur for smooth gear changes
- Dual Pull design for use with top or bottom cable routing
- The regular Multi-fit band clamp assures easy and secure fit on any frame type, with adapters to suit seat tube sizes 34.9, 31.8 and 28.6 mm
- Reinforced light weight chain guide adds rigidity and improved response
- Wider pivot link increases torsional rigidity
- Easy access angled adjustment screws and clamp bolt
- Angled inner chain guide tail for increased tyre clearance
- Dyna-Sys 10-speed design - for use with Dyna-Sys 10-speed MTB drivetrains
- Specifically developed for 68 and 73 mm bottom bracket shells with a 50 mm chain line
- 66-69 degree chainstay to seat tube angle range
- 42 tooth outer ring compatible, total capacity 18 teeth
Mr TindaleVery easy to install, very easy to adjust, works great. XT line is high value and great quality, you can always count on it.
Mr MiddletonEasy setup and smooth gear changing. Great product and fast delivery from Merlin Cycles
Mr YılmazThe derailleur knows my move before I barely touch the trigger!
Mr BattyNice, smooth shifting front mech. For some reason there is no chain rub too like I got on the SLX I changed it from. could be just the way I set it up though!