Shimano XT M780 10 Speed Front Derailleur
RRP $28.90Save 26%
Shimano FD-M780 front derailleur, for triple chainsets. Top swing design
- Lightweight front top swing Dyna-Sys 10-speed triple MTB derailleur for smooth gear changes
- Dual Pull design for use with top or bottom cable routing
- The regular Multi-fit band clamp assures easy and secure fit on any frame type, with adapters to suit seat tube sizes 34.9, 31.8 and 28.6 mm
- Reinforced light weight chain guide adds rigidity and improved response
- Wider pivot link increases torsional rigidity
- Easy access angled adjustment screws and clamp bolt
- Angled inner chain guide tail for increased tyre clearance
- Dyna-Sys 10-speed design - for use with Dyna-Sys 10-speed MTB drivetrains
- Specifically developed for 68 and 73 mm bottom bracket shells with a 50 mm chain line
- 66-69 degree chainstay to seat tube angle range
- 42 tooth outer ring compatible, total capacity 18 teeth
Please enter your e-mail address below then click Notify Me to be notified when this item comes back into stock. We will not use your e-mail address for any other purpose.
Shipping charges for this item to United States: $6.43
Spend $64.25 or over and get free shipping
Mr YılmazThe derailleur knows my move before I barely touch the trigger!
Mr BattyNice, smooth shifting front mech. For some reason there is no chain rub too like I got on the SLX I changed it from. could be just the way I set it up though!