Shimano XT M780 Triple Chainset - 10 Speed
- A high performance chainset from the classic ATB group, using the most advanced 10-speed Dyna-Sys chainrings
- Forged HollowTech II aluminium cranks offer unrivalled strength-to-weight ratio
- Lightweight construction with external super smooth bottom bracket bearings for efficient use
- Drilled steel and carbon composite construction middle ring combined with a thicker aluminium double anodized 42 tooth, and plated aluminium 24 tooth ring for excellent rigidity and durability
- Close ratio gear combination: 42-32-24T ( This is 22-30-40 for the M782 option) provides improved cadence while reducing pedal feedback on suspension bikes
- HG-X chainring with patented spike pins give smooth and fast gear shifts under load
- Stiffness and strength increased with advanced designdue to wider spaced bearings and oversized axle
- 104 / 64 PCD four-arm chainrings for FCM780 - FCM782 are different PCD
- For use with 10-speed HG-X MTB chains only
- We recommend that this bottom bracket is initially installed by a bike shop to ensure perfect bottom bracket facing and fit
Please enter your e-mail address below then click Notify Me
to be notified when this item comes back into stock. We will not use your e-mail address for any other purpose.
Excellent product at a very good price. I use on both mountain and road bikes as I complete most of my rides in the Dublin and Wicklow mountains and need to use very low gears.
Dependable - easy to fit. After wearing out the race face rings on my Five I purchased this chain set as it was cheaper than a set of new rings! After 5 days in the Sierra Nevada it is working fine. Comes with BB (although not mentioned in listing - Silver is probably the best choice as black will get heel rub in time!)
Quality and reliability. The peak of performance vs cost.
Good setup for a 29r. Weight was 772g on the crankset and 89g on the bottom bracket with spacer. I can keep in the 30 tooth middle except for the steepest climbs. The 40 tooth big ring is plenty for slight downhill, fire roads, etc.
Very nice item complete with BB. The finish is much better than the picture shows and the crankset is also very light. Will be part of a 1x10 setup where a triple gives a better chainline.
Supreme quality as always, looks awesome. Matched with XT M780 lever and XTR front DR.
I have been riding with these guys for a week now on my 29er. If you want trouble free quality that does not flex and shifts everytime without a problem, get these guys. I dropped some serious weight on my bike by putting these set on. Great price from Merlin and had them in South Africa in 4 days.
So good looking light and well priced, What more can anybody want from a crank
Superb smooth shifting at an affordable price. Lightweight, but feels solid. if you can't afford XTR, then this is a must.
Great buy great price great service.
Excellent, light chainset.
Fast and efficinet service.
As usual great service from Merlin. I bought the Black & Silver chainset. I already own the older 9 speed version of it. This one is pretty much the same, It does look nicer though. Another very good quality Shimano XT product.