Shimano XT M781 10 Speed Triple Front Mech - Conventional
RRP $33.80 Save 26%
Out of Stock
Shimano FC-M781 conventional front derailleur for triple chainsets
- Lightweight front Conventional swing Dyna-Sys 10-speed triple MTB derailleur for smooth gear changes
- Top Pull design only.
- The regular Multi-fit band clamp assures easy and secure fit on any frame type, with adapters to suit seat tube sizes 34.9 and 31.8mm
- Reinforced light weight chain guide adds rigidity and improved response
- Wider pivot link increases torsional rigidity
- Easy access angled adjustment screws and clamp bolt
- Angled inner chain guide tail for increased tyre clearance
- Dyna-Sys 10-speed design - for use with Dyna-Sys 10-speed MTB drivetrains
- Specifically developed for 68 and 73 mm bottom bracket shells with a 50 mm chain line
- 66-69 degree chainstay to seat tube angle range
- 42 tooth outer ring compatible, total capacity 18 teeth
- Designed for use with triple chainsets
Please enter your e-mail address below then click Notify Me to be notified when this item comes back into stock. We will not use your e-mail address for any other purpose.
Shipping charges for this item to United States: $7.52
Spend $75.16 or over and get free shipping
Mark SUsually I buy the cheap front mechs however buying a decent one is worth the money. Combined with the Deore XT shifters this mech runs really well. Shimano make some great components and I would never buy anything else.
Mr BlackGreat product and a class above the models below in the Shinamo range. 1st class service by Merlin.