Shimano XT M785 10 Speed Double Front Derailleur - Top Swing
RRP $28.11Save 46%
Shimano XT M785 10 Speed Double Front Mech - Top Swing
- Lightweight front top swing Dyna-Sys 10-speed double MTB derailleur for smooth gear changes
- Dual Pull design for use with top or bottom cable routing
- Reinforced light weight chain guide adds rigidity and improved response
- Wider pivot link increases torsional rigidity
- Easy access angled adjustment screws and clamp bolt
- Angled inner chain guide tail for increased tyre clearance
- Dyna-Sys 10-speed design - for use with Dyna-Sys 10-speed MTB drivetrains
- Specifically developed for 68 and 73 mm bottom bracket shells with a 48.8 mm chain line
- 66-69 degree chainstay to seat tube anglerange
- 44-38 tooth outer ring compatible, total capacity 14 teeth
Please enter your e-mail address below then click Notify Me to be notified when this item comes back into stock. We will not use your e-mail address for any other purpose.
Shipping charges for this item to United States: $6.25
Spend $62.50 or over and get free shipping
Matt CBrilliant front Mech, brilliant price. Paired this with deore drivetrain parts, used this for extra clearance on a 29er as apposed to a conventional mech. Fitting was a doddle and for the price, its worth a crack! great bang for buck and who doesn't love XT components?!
Mr EdwardsI bought this front mech to replace my 9 speed deore triple front mech after removing the largest chain ring and replacing the middle chain ring with a 36 instead of a 32. I adjusted it to work on the top two positions as the throw / cable pull distance seemed to suit it a lot better than the lower two positions. I have used it for three or four rides now and it performs flawlessly. It is a lot smaller than the triple mech which has given me the room to run bigger tyres one my hard-tail now that the mech arm doesn't protrude into the tyre area. Excellent mech at an amazing price
NinaExcellent fast service from Merlin. Fitted this item very easily to my frame, and was very easy to line up and now I am getting nice smooth shifting of my front two rings. Would not hesitate in ordering this item again as it works very well and the price is outstanding for this nice piece of kit. Just buy it
Antony CXT , in my opinion, are always nice robust components that can take the hammer of my daily (offroad) commute without having to replace them every 3 months. And at this price they are a bargain
Mr MarianoSooooo smooth and quiet. Switched out my triple crank to a double xt. Old derailleur did well but the difference is night and day. So smooth and so easy to mount and adjust. Having a great transmission set makes the ride so enjoyable. Definitely the best prices out there, great service and very fast delivery to California.
Mr LefortBest bang for buck MTB derailleur money can buy. It is both top and bottom cable compliant as well as having adapters for 28.6, 31.8 and native 34.9 seat tubes. Top shelf.
Mr GantStrong positve shift action vastly improved over the XT triple specific front mech this replaced, lighter and more compact with no clearance issues either despite being mounted lower down to follow the smaller (38t) outer chainring. Very prompt delivery from Merlin Cycle at great price as usual.