Shimano XT M786 10 Speed Double Front Mech, Conventional, Top Pull
RRP $30.36 Save 22%
Shimano FD-M786 conventional front derailleur for double chainsets - Top Pull Only
- Lightweight front Conventional swing Dyna-Sys 10-speed double MTB derailleur for smooth gear changes
- Top Pull Design
- The regular Multi-fit band clamp assures easy and secure fit on any frame type, with adapters to suit seat tube sizes 34.9 and 28.6 mm
- Reinforced light weight chain guide adds rigidity and improved response
- Wider pivot link increases torsional rigidity
- Easy access angled adjustment screws and clamp bolt
- Angled inner chain guide tail for increased tyre clearance
- Dyna-Sys 10-speed design - for use with Dyna-Sys 10-speed MTB drivetrains
- Specifically developed for 68 and 73 mm bottom bracket shells with a 48.8 mm chain line
- 66-69 degree chainstay to seat tube angle range
- 44-38 tooth outer ring compatible, total capacity 14 teeth
Please enter your e-mail address below then click Notify Me to be notified when this item comes back into stock. We will not use your e-mail address for any other purpose.
Shipping charges for this item to United States: $6.75
Spend $67.50 or over and get free shipping
ShaneThe dreaded front derailleur. With the 1x craze fully upon us there is little love for front derailleurs. This guy works marvelously though. Silent, crisp shifting every time you hit the trigger. Could not be happier. Better range and lower cost than 1x11. 2x10 works great for me.
Mr WalshBest value item I could find online. With chaining size options to suit 29ers. Silver cranks won't show heel scuffs. Multiple ramps on large ring really help with the gear change between the rings. A sweet and good value 2x10 setup.
Mr BerkebileWorks great, shifts well in mud and dusty dry conditions. 30,000 vertical feet so far on it and have had no mechanical issues.
Mr FraserUsual XT quality and great service from Merlin.
Mr PalhoniExcellent product. Recommended. Faster shipping. Design clean and easy adjustment
Mr hendersonDoes the job brilliantly. Looks good and shifts well, what more can you ask for