Shimano XT M8000 Single 11 Speed Chainset with Chainring
Shimano XT M8000 Single 11 Speed Chainset with 32T chainring
Shimano's XT M8000 11 speed chainset is equipt with the new 3D composite chainring composition is optimized for each chainwheel load out with steel driving gear teeth and aluminium support gears. Improved driving rigidity. Loose ratio gear combination for minimum shifting gap and maintaining rhythm. Enhanced chain retention. Better sealing and better rotation.
- A high performance crankset from the classic MTB group
- Forged HollowTech II aluminium cranks offer unrivalled strength-to-weight ratio
- Lightweight construction for external super smooth bottom bracket bearings
- Supplied with SM-CRM81 DCE 32t Single chainring
- 50mm chain line for use with 135/142 mm rear axle width
- Stiffness and strength increased with advanced design due to wider spaced bearings and oversized axle
- 70 degree spider arm for optimal rigidity
- Use with 11-speed HG-X MTB chains only
- Excludes bottom bracket
Mr MuirExcellent engineering from Shimano, the narrow wide chainring is virtually silent in combination with the KMC X11-EL chain and Sun Race rear cassette. The 32T chainring combined with 11-46 at the rear give a whole load of extra gearing, just what you need for big days out in the Scottish hills. As always super fast delivery from Merlin and at a price that is very hard to beat.
DanAs expected a great quality item and an easy swap using existing hollowtech II BB. Service and price which couldnt be beaten. Highly recommended.
LarsNo nonsense solid 1x crankset with good quality narrow wide chainring. I've used White Industries and Hope Cranks and both were great, but a bit over engineered and I kept going through bearings and having strange noises. So far I am having better luck with this simple crank with the XT bottom bracket.
Mr PinaYou can't be wrong here. Great chain-set, not heavy, good retention of the chain. Easy to install and remove. Best price value you can get.
Mr LIVANIOSLightweight and durable
Mr AguilarGood look, lightweight, durable.
Mr PhillipsSolid product, does what you need it to do at a reasonable price. A lot more reliable then SRAM. The chaining did start to drop after a years use. However with my 11 speed setup and a chainguide, you can get over 8000kms out of these with reasonable shifting. Without chainguide more like 5,000 kms.