Shimano XT M8000 Single 11 Speed Chainset with Chainring
Shimano XT M8000 Single 11 Speed Chainset with 32T chainring
Shimano's XT M8000 11 speed chainset is equipt with the new 3D composite chainring composition is optimized for each chainwheel load out with steel driving gear teeth and aluminium support gears. Improved driving rigidity. Loose ratio gear combination for minimum shifting gap and maintaining rhythm. Enhanced chain retention. Better sealing and better rotation.
- A high performance crankset from the classic MTB group
- Forged HollowTech II aluminium cranks offer unrivalled strength-to-weight ratio
- Lightweight construction for external super smooth bottom bracket bearings
- Supplied with SM-CRM81 DCE 32t Single chainring
- 50mm chain line for use with 135/142 mm rear axle width
- Stiffness and strength increased with advanced design due to wider spaced bearings and oversized axle
- 70 degree spider arm for optimal rigidity
- Use with 11-speed HG-X MTB chains only
- Excludes bottom bracket
Mr PhillipsSolid product, does what you need it to do at a reasonable price. A lot more reliable then SRAM. The chaining did start to drop after a years use. However with my 11 speed setup and a chainguide, you can get over 8000kms out of these with reasonable shifting. Without chainguide more like 5,000 kms.