Shimano XT M8050 Di2 11 Speed Gear Kit
XT Di2 RD-M8050-GS Rear Derailleur
The new XT M8050 Di2 derailleur blends powerful performance with precise shifting that remains crisp and consistent over time. Featuring auto trim technology and an optimized cage design allowing the XT Di2 front derailleur to track the movement of the rear derailleur it delivers perfect shifts from every gear combination. The Shimano Shadow RD+ low-profile geometry and chain stabilizer ensure drivetrain security while the electronic wire transmission maintains consistent performance in all weather and trail conditions.
Compatible with CS-M8000 11-46t cassette (1x11) and 11-40/11-42 (2x11).
XT Di2 SW-M8050-R Switch
With its advanced ergonomics and shift logic, the new XT SW-M8050 Di2 FIREBOLT shifters deliver seamless control and instant response. Free from mechanical limitations, FIREBOLT’s rotary switch design follows the rider’s natural hand movement and features customizable lever ergonomics. The short stroke levers provide light action with a vivid indexed feel to improve shift accuracy even in the roughest trail conditions, while the versatility of Di2’s programmable shift logic allows the rider to custom tune the system to their riding style.
For riders who want expanded gear range while maintaining a simple rider interface, Shimano Synchronized Shift mode controls both derailleurs via a single Di2 FIREBOLT shifter. The system selects efficient gear combinations between the front and rear so riders just concentrate on pedaling and controlling the bike.
XT Di2 SC-MT800 System Information Display
Shimano’s XT M8050 Di2 shifting system uses the exclusive E-Tube digital platform, now with integrated ANT private and Bluetooth connectivity via the SC-MT800 Information Display. Utilizing wireless communication, riders can now set up, customize and monitor their Di2 system using Shimano’s expanded E-tube software via a smart phone or tablet computer. ANT private connectivity also facilitates communication with a growing list of cycling computers for a streamlined experience. Mounted to the handlebar, the SC-MT800 is the central rider interface of the XT Di2 system. From the System Information Display, riders can monitor important information such as battery level and toggle performance functions, as well charge the system.
- Identify system status of: battery level, gear position, shift mode and FOX iRD suspension position; all at a glance
- Provide audible shift notification chimes
- Toggle between three Shimano Synchronized Shift modes available (S1/S2/Manual)
- Digitally adjust front and rear derailleurs and provide numerical adjustment indicator
- Wireless communication (ANT private/Bluetooth low energy) allows for easy to set up, customization and data utilization in the field with a smartphone, tablet and other mobile electronics
- Battery charging port
- 3 E-Tube ports
Gear Kit Includes:
- Shimano JC41 Junction Box
- Shimano BT-DN110 Internal Mount Battery
- All Cables ( 1 x 300mm, 1 x 650mm, 1 x 1000mm, 1 x 1200mm)
- Shimano SM-BCR2 Di2 Charger