Shimano XT RT81 Ice-Tec Centrelock Rotor
Shimano XT SM- RT81 Ice-Tec Centrelock Rotor
- Ice-Tec rotors achieve long pad life, less noise and less fade due to improved heat dispersion
- Using the proven Shimano Centre-Lock system for excellent rigidity and security with an easy set-up
- Rotor contact surface has been developed for excellent pad clearing and cooling which increases pad performance and life
- Large forged alloy spider supports rotor surface, increasing rigidity and reducing weight
- Comes complete with alloy lockring
Jeffrey Seems decent for the money and also included the cassette-style lock ring.
Mr Birkin Firstly Centrelock is great. These discs work adequately on mtb, gravel and road in all conditions.
radioactive man Very good rotor for braking power and longevity. Need to bed in and then keep clean to minimise squealing in my experience.
simon Needed a CL disc for a new set of wheels. Shimano the obvious choice and can't fault the quality. Not that cheap and not that easy to find but Merlin had stock. Bought two now and rolling with the new wheels.Good discs, recommended.
Matt Does the job well
Ross Lau I have run these on a previous bike with great performance over an extended period of time.
Centurion Cycling Club just replacing a pair of 2yr old rotors. works really well, great silent stopping power
Charles An exact replacement for the rotor I wore out, great piece of kit
Mr Hobbs Bought 140mm rotors for my road bike. Build quality typical Shimano, very good. Included center lock lock rings which was nice .
Mr Jones Does the business with the stopping, be aware if (like me) you're running 15mm-20mm Front axles and 12mm rears you may need an additional locking ring (with the external splines). The ones supplied I couldn't tighten as the end caps on my hub were interfering.
Jason Use these on my MTBs and road bike. Durable, excellent stopping power and no noise. For the price, best rotor out there in my opinion.
Mr Lefort Simply the best rotors for money. you can spend more on the RT98, but the performance isn't 50% better like the cost would imply
Andrew No issues here, light weight, good performance and does what it's meant to.