Shimano XTR M9000 11 Speed MTB Cassette
Out of Stock
Shimano XTR 11 Speed mountain bike cassette, 11-40 ratio
- Four Carbon Fibre carriers and 6 titanium sprockets make this Shimano's lightest 11-speed Dyna-Sys MTB cassette
- Hyperglide sprockets have a computer designed tooth configuration with contoured shift gates, resulting in a crisp smooth shift even under load
- 11-40T wide ratio gearing allows a more efficient use of energy through finer cadence control
- Four separate lightweight carbon fibre carriers reduce weight and increase stiffness giving more precise faster shifts
- 35/31/27/24/21/19T sprockets are all made from Titanium to reduce weight and increase durability
- Sprockets are cut away extensively and drilled to further reduce weight without reducing rigidity
- Nickel-plated finish offers hard wearing resistance to corrosion
- Alloy cassette lockring
- For use with 11-speed SIL-TEC chains
Ralph Works great! Spin up the hills and shifts perfectly!
Mr Jordan Stars x 5 No Energy Drinks needed.
Mark Blackwell Works a treat and looks trick to boot but I've come to expect no less from XTR. Can't comment on longevity yet but my M970 9 speed cluster is still alive after 5 years and still shifting a treat. Only downfall is the cost, $240 for a cluster is damn exxy