Shimano XTR M9000 Disc Brake Set
Out of Stock
Front and rear set of the latest XTR M9000 disc brakes, complete kit supplied ready bled.
- Fully bled Race brake that is light on weight and heavy on performance
- Fully bled lever and calliper comes without adapters or rotors giving you the freedom to customise and suit your bike
- Recommended for use with Ice Tech FREEZA Centre-Lock rotors for optimum braking performance in a choice of 160, 180 and 203 mm
- High power BH90 hose delivers power efficiently to the oversized 22mm glass fibre phenolic pistons optimized for heat insulation, lightweight and stiffness
- Opposed 2-piston design reduces pad wear increasing braking control
- Super lightweight Magnesium mono body uses a forged one piece design that increases rigidity and reduces weight
- Carbon 13 mm wide brake lever with textured finish for optimum strength, grip and lightweight
- Titanium hardware for further weight saving
- Ergonomic pivot position for efficient and powerful braking
- Mineral oil brake fluid
- Shim-less post style mounting system can be used with adapters
- Hinged clamp and reach adjustment for quick installation and the perfect custom fit
- I-spec-II compatible
- Kit also contains Aluminium backed resin pads, plus spare olives and insert should you wish to adjust the length of the cuttable hoses
- Hose length 1700 mm rear, 1000mm front
- Complete front and rear kit, supplied ready bled but hoses will normally need cutting to the correct length.
- Calipers are supplied post mount and will require one of the Shimano brackets to fit IS and larger rotor sizes
MultibikerExcellent modulation. Fantastic quality as you would expect from XTR.
Mr CarrFantastic brakes we all know that. Very light and compact, lovely lever feel, great modulation. Super price as usual from Merlin.
Dave MA beautiful brakes set that works better than it looks. Great modulation and quiet! Coming from avid bb7's these are simply amazing.
PaulGreat brakes, nice lever feel and powerful brakes with good modulation.