Shimano XTR M9000 Rear Derailleur
New Shimano 11 Speed Shadow + rear derailleur
- XTR Shadow plus Dyna-Sys 11-speed rear derailleur for the ultimate in shifting performance and durability
- Direct Mount gives a simpler, cleaner look
- Shadow plus features a super low profile design and optimized slant angle for super light shifting action
- Shadow Plus uses a chain stabilising switch that when on will reduce chain bounce in rough terrain maintaining more stable drive and shifting
- Single tension spring prevents contact with the chainstay resulting in a silent ride
- Direct cable routing prevents snagging from any trail side hazards
- Full carbon fibre outer pulley cage saves weight while alloy inner cage increases rigidity
- Cold forged wide alloy links and pivot body
- Four fluorine-coated link pin bushings
- Strong return spring for a positive shifting feel
- Improved cable pull ratio provides a more accurate shift action
- Specifically designed to work with XTR M9000 11-speed Dyna-Sys 11-40T cassette and drivetrain
- Durable sealed bearing pulleys for low friction
- Top normal spring uses the spring to select higher gears
- Max front difference: 18T
- Max low sprocket: 40T
- 45T capacity GS cage
jasonPredominantly riding with Sram these days but good to get XTR back on the bike. Good quality derailleur that does what you'd expect from XTR components and good value from Merlin. Setup was easy and runs really smoothly with crisp changes. Had it out on a few rides already and no adjustments needed so far.
GiustinoRunning XTR derailleur with SRAM XX1 cassette, chainring and crankset. Everything runs smooth now. XTR is the best choice for the rear derailleur! More protected than SRAM ones and super precise.
Rich KWorks great! One of the best and smoothest shifting derailleur 's I have ever had. And one hell of a deal. Keep up the smokin deals guys!
Mr CooperDUsed this derailleur with an M8000 11sp 11-46 cassette. Installed Goatlink Wolf tooth and an XTR 11sp shifter. Currently using Blackspire 32t chain ring. Changed from a 3x9 to 1x11. Been using for a few days. Shifts great with no chain slap. Haven't dropped chain. Seems to be working good. Will take to Sierras soon...Great price.
galavoxxXT works really well but XTR is still the best. Finish and durability is top notch. If you can afford it, buy it.
HollandLove it. Crazy light. 4oz lighter then XT 10sp it replaced. Shifts noticeably crisper then XT
Mr CamiloTop of the line product, instant response, great derailleur, highly recommended.