Shimano XTR M9025 Double Front Derailleur - Conventional Pull
RRP $69.60Save 31%
Shimano XTR M9025 front derailleur for 2 x 11 speed.
- The latest Dyna-Sys 11-speed shifting technology is employed in the XTR M9025 front derailleur to ensure precise and reliable chain movement - the elite racer's choice!
- XTR front pivot link is wide with hollow pins for an increase in rigidity and giving a faster, more responsive shift
- Easy reach stop screws and retention band bolt, ideal for suspension frame designs where access is restricting
- Pinch bolt is both hex key and spanner compatible for accessibility on all frame designs
- Light alloy cage reduces weight and improves performance, nickel-plated finish prevents chain wear
- Developed specifically for double 34-38T chainsets using a multi clamp band to be compatible with all 3 seat tube diameter options
- Top pull cable routing compatible
- Conventional down swing design
- Dyna-Sys 11-speed design - for use with Dyna-Sys 11-speed drivetrains
Please enter your e-mail address below then click Notify Me to be notified when this item comes back into stock. We will not use your e-mail address for any other purpose.
Shipping charges for this item to United States: $6.43
Spend $64.25 or over and get free shipping
MatsushigeThis product was to replace the old derailleur (Shimano FD-781A). I had had great luck with that derailleur shifting my custom 2x (20-29 chainrings) for years. But now with the 20-30 chainrings and a 10-42 cassette, the shifting was not great. This derailleur works great even with my unconventional setup. I am using a Microshift thumb shifter to shift this derailleur.