Shimano XTR M980 10 Speed HGX Chain
RRP $39.37 Save 29%
Out of Stock
Hyperglide (HG-X) series 10-speed directional Dyna-Sys compatible chain for use with 10-speed MTB drivetrains.
- HG-X Chain uses a directional design with specifically shaped inner and outer plates to optimise shifting over the chainset and cassette
- Outer plate design has been developed to reduce the chance of chain suck
- The inner plate has been developed for better contact with gears providing smoother shifting under high load, giving efficient pedalling, increased rigidity and near silent running
- Hollow link pins offer great weight savings
- Durability is assured through a chromising treatment on link pins, and the heat treatment of rollers, pins, and plates
- Open design of inner links increase mud shedding ability
- Chain is optimised for Shimano 10-speed HG-X MTB drivetrains only
- Zinc-alloy silver finish offers the longest lasting and best resistance to corrosion
- 259 grams
Please enter your e-mail address below then click Notify Me to be notified when this item comes back into stock. We will not use your e-mail address for any other purpose.
Shipping charges for this item to United States: $6.75
Spend $67.50 or over and get free shipping
Mr DaffernChanges gear nicely, better than old Shimano chains. Still trying to find a quick link that will work to make cleaning and repairs easier.
Mr HattonShimano chains just simply work!
Mr mccormackWas amazed at the difference this made to my drivetrain, instantly a lot quieter and smoother shifting.
Mr noltingPaired with M771 cassette, Zee derailer, Race Face Narrow/ wide ring. Very nice shifts, super quiet, and simply works great.
Mr smithTop quality chain, I know you can buy cheaper and you don't have to go for an xtr, but like everything you get what you pay for and it is the best!
Mr Mountneyseems to run smoothly with xt cassette and xtr crank :)