Shimano XTR M980 Trail Double Chainset is no longer available at Merlin Cycles. However you may find an alternative or updated product below.
Shimano XTR M980 Trail Double Chainset
This item was discontinued 7th September 2016.
If you require help finding an alternative to this product please contact customer services.
- Class-leading XTR 10-speed Dyna-Sys chainset, integrating the bottom bracket and chainset into a strong, rigid, yet lightweight unit
- Integrated design makes installation and adjustments easier than ever
- Precision bottom bracket bearings are spaced further apart, and are therefore more stable and longer lasting than conventional bottom brackets
- Super-lightweight HollowTech II forged Duralumin crank arms - hollow design saves weight whilst increasing rigidity
- Easy to use splined bottom bracket spindle connection provides a rigid and secure interface between crank and spindle
- 38-26T double set up ideally suited for all-mountain use in conjunction with 11-36T cassettes
- Development has resulted in stiffer, light weight and hard-wearing HG-X 7075 aluminium outer and inner chainrings with a highly durable Nickel-plate treatment
- HG-X chainring with patented spike pins give smooth and fast gear shifts under load
- 104 / 64 PCD four-arm chainrings
- For use with 10-speed HG-X MTB chains only
- Average weight 755 g (175 mm including BB)