Shimano XTR M980 Triple Front Derailleur-Top Swing
RRP $91.25 Save 47%
Out of Stock
Shimano XTR M980 Triple Front Derailleur, Top Swing model
- The latest Dyna-Sys 10-speed shifting technology is employed in the XTR M980 front derailleur to ensure precise and reliable chain movement - the elite rider's choice!
- XTR front pivot link is wide with hollow pins for an increase in rigidity and giving a faster, more responsive shift
- Easy reach stop screws and retention band bolt, ideal for suspension frame designs where access is restricting
- Pinch bolt is both hex key and spanner compatible for accessibility on all frame designs
- Light alloy cage reduces weight and improves performance, nickel-plated finish prevents chain wear
- Developed specifically for triple chainsets using a multi clamp band to be compatible with all 3 seat tube diameter options
- Special design allows derailleur to be used with top or bottom pull cable routing
- Top swing design
- Dyna-Sys 10-speed design - for use with Dyna-Sys 10-speed drivetrains
- Average weight: 125 grams
Please enter your e-mail address below then click Notify Me to be notified when this item comes back into stock. We will not use your e-mail address for any other purpose.
Shipping charges for this item to United States: $7.31
Spend $73.05 or over and get free shipping
Mr ArmourGreat front mech. I couldn't find a top swing XT front mech to match my rear mech and shifters, so went for the XTR version instead. Easy to install and set up, and shifts really well. Super shiny and looks great on my bike. Subtle XTR logo. Works really well. Recommended.