Shimano XTR M981 10 Speed Triple Front Mech - Conventional is no longer available at Merlin Cycles. However you may find an alternative or updated product below.
Shimano XTR M981 10 Speed Triple Front Mech - Conventional
This item was discontinued 2nd May 2016.
If you require help finding an alternative to this product please contact customer services.
- The latest Dyna-Sys 10-speed shifting technology is employed in the XTR M981 front derailleur to ensure precise and reliable chain movement - the elite rider's choice!
- XTR front pivot link is wide with hollow pins for an increase in rigidity and giving a faster, more responsive shift
- Easy reach stop screws and retention band bolt, ideal for suspension frame designs where access is restricting
- Pinch bolt is both hex key and spanner compatible for accessibility on all frame designs
- Light alloy cage reduces weight and improves performance, nickel-plated finish prevents chain wear
- Developed specifically for triple chainsets using a multi clamp band to be compatible with all 3 seat tube diameter options
- Special design allows derailleur to be used with top or bottom pull cable routing
- Conventional down swing design
- Dyna-Sys 10-speed design - for use with Dyna-Sys 10-speed drivetrains
- Average weight: 148 grams
Shipping charges for this item to United States: $7.31