Shimano XTR Race M9000 11 Speed Double Chainset
Crankset FC-M9000-2 for 2x11-speed
Class-leading XTR Race 11-speed Dyna-Sys chainset, integrating the bottom bracket and chainset into a strong, rigid, yet lightweight unit.
Integrated design makes installation and adjustments easier than ever.
Precision bottom bracket bearings are spaced further apart, and are therefore more stable and longer lasting than conventional bottom brackets.
XTR Race chainset uses hollow-bonded construction for the L/H crank arm, shaving vital grams where possible.
Easy to use splined bottom bracket spindle connection provides a rigid and secure interface between crank and spindle.
36/26 with a 48.8mm chain line and a 158mm Q-factor ideally suited for XC Race use in conjunction with 11-40T cassette.
Hollowglide outer chainring is made with a titanium/aluminium composite hollow 3D structure to maximize stiffness whilst keeping weight at a minimum.
Titanium teeth are used to create a stiff, light weight and hard-wearing chainring
Compatible with all new XTR chainrings.
Compatible with 2x and 1x set-ups.
For use with 11-speed HG-X chains only.
Average weight 640g (without BB).
- Series: XTR
- Crank Construction: HOLLOWTECH II Technology
- Cassette Compatibility: 11 Speed
- Chain Compatibility: Series Color
- 4-Arm Chainrings: x (Spider arm angle is special)
- Chainring Sizes: 34-24 / 36-26 / 38-28
- Crank Arm Length: 170mm / 175mm
- Crank Arms: HOLLOWTECH crank arm
- Bottom Bracket: SM-BB93 / SM-BB94-41A (Not Supplied)
- Chain Line: 48.8mm
- BB Shell Width: 68mm / 73mm