Shimano XTR Race M9000 11 Speed Double Chainset
Class-leading XTR Race 11-speed Dyna-Sys chainset is a strong, rigid, yet lightweight unit. The Shimano Integrated design makes installation and adjustments easier than ever. The XTR Race chainset uses hollow-bonded construction for the L/H crank arm, shaving vital grams where possible. Easy to use splined bottom bracket spindle connection provides a rigid and secure interface between crank and spindle. Super Light Hollowglide outer chainrings is made with a titanium/aluminium composite hollow 3D structure to maximize stiffness whilst keeping weight at a minimum. Titanium teeth are used to create a stiff, light weight and hard-wearing chainring
- Compatible with all M9000 XTR chainrings.
- Compatible with 2x and 1x set-ups.
- For use with 11-speed HG-X chains only.
- Average weight 640g (without BB).
- HOLLOWTECH II Technology
- Bottom Bracket: SM-BB93 / SM-BB94-41A (Not Supplied)
- Chain Line: 48.8mm
- BB Shell Width: 68mm / 73mm