SiDi Genius 6.6 Carbon Lite Road Cycling Shoes is no longer available at Merlin Cycles. However you may find an alternative or updated product below.
SiDi Genius 6.6 Carbon Lite Road Cycling Shoes
This item was discontinued 28th May 2015.
If you require help finding an alternative to this product please contact customer services.
- Replaceable Heel Cup
- Heel Cup System (HCS)
- SiDi Heel
- SiDi Carbon Lite Sole
- Carbon Lite Sole SiDi introduces, for the first time in a cycling shoe, a material thought and developed for the aerospace and aviation fields.This “structural expanse core” material, being wear resistant, guarantees a longer life to the sole keeping its initial mechanical features. Different kinds of materials are formed in layers to make a “unique handmade sole”. Carbon Lite Sole has been thought and developed using a mix of innovative composite materials which maximizes the stress resistance of the sole but making it lighter.
- Carbon Lite is offered with a simple design made with thin lines attentive to the structural and aerodynamic look of the shoe. The Carbon Lite Sole is constructed to provide a slight amount of flex in the toe while retaining excellent stiffness throughout the body of the shoe. The sole is engineered for the high-performance, high-mileage cyclist who requires a sole that is rigid but does not compromise the foot’s blood circulation, guaranteeing comfort, foot health and great power transfer. For walkability, the Carbon Lite Sole includes an anti-slip insert at the toe and a replaceable polyurethane heel pad. The Carbon Lite Sole is compatible with the best pedals on the market. To facilitate cleat replacement, the SiDi Carbon Lite sole features a 10 mm horizontal and vertical cleat alignment scale moulded into the sole as well as the Look Memory Eyelet.
- Soft Instep 2 Closure System The wide, anatomical and padded strap has been reduced and coupled to soft, thermo-formed material increasing comfort and performance. It distributes pressure evenly over the arch area, adjustable from both sides for perfect centering. The system eliminates the need for the High Instep Extender. Used with SL and Caliper buckle straps. Serviceable and replaceable.
- Caliper Buckle The micrometric closure called Caliper buckle is regulated by lifting the central buckle. In order to completely open, lift together both side buckles, while to slightly loosen the closure during the race the central clip must be lifted.
- Velcro Security System High security Velcro with integrated locking polymer teeth that engage onto each other when the strap is closed. This feature makes the closure more secure and the Velcro becomes unmoveable.
- Heel Cup System (HCS) For cyclists with a thin ankle Sidi has thought of, created and patented a mechanism that tightens the top of the heel cup so that it doesn’t slip during steep climbs or sprints. Made in thermoplastic it can be easily replaced or removed, just remove the black buttom and unscrew the screw.
Sizing Information for SiDi Shoes