SiDi Wire Carbon Vernice Limited Edition Froome Road Cycling Shoe
RRP $331.95Save 31%
SiDi Wire Carbon Vernice Limited Edition Froome Road Cycling Shoe - 2016
Previously reserved for Chris Froome himself, sidi has made a limited number of this special blue edition of the wire carbon available to the public to celebrate the british star's ongoing success.
This shoe packs in over 40 years of sidi knowhow and innovation including an ultra light, super stiff carbon sole with custom ventilation; tecno-3 push closure system for a custom, adjustable fit; and sidi's heel retention device, which eliminates heel slippage. It's everything the Tour de France winner needs in a racing shoe.
- Vent carbon sole – ultra light, ultra stiff and with fully tuneable venting.
- 3-hole drilling with cleat position scale and look memory eyelet.
- Tecno-3 push dial closure for effortless on-the-fly adjustment (serviceable; replaceable; colour upgrades available).
- Soft instep 3 closure system allows for the eva pad to be placed anywhere above the foot for comfort irrespective of instep height (replaceable; colour upgrades available).
- Adjustable heel retention device secures the back of the shoe above the heel, acting independently on both sides for a fully custom fit (replaceable).
- Reinforced thermoplastic heel cup for support.
- Replaceable polyurethane heel pad to protect shoe when walking.
- Replaceable front toe cap, with adjustable air vent.
- Microfibre techpro vented upper.
- Supplied with comfort fit insole.
- Regular width standard men's D fitting.
Please enter your e-mail address below then click Notify Me to be notified when this item comes back into stock. We will not use your e-mail address for any other purpose.
Free shipping on this item to United States
Sizing Information for SiDi Shoes
Mr StufkensPerfect shoes, nice fit, the closing system is good equalizing the pressure on your feet. Measure your feet using the table, I had to take 2 sizes larger than my normal size. My result, the sidi' s fit quite well.
Mr TaiVery happy with the shoe, very stiff so needs to be worn in. Size 44 was just right for me even though I normally wear a size 43 in the Sidi range, in fact the size 43 that I bought from the last Chris Froome Ltd Ed Sidi shoe was just a bit tight.
ErrsThis is my 2nd Wire Carbon Vernice SIDI shoes, and as expected it looks awesome. The fitting is just right for my wide feet with excellent holding power of the closures. The leather material used was of high quality as it does not easily scratch in the toe part during sudden stopping which land sometimes the toe part in the road. One more good thing is: some parts of the shoes are replaceable so it is cheaper in the long run.
LanceThese shoes are the best of the best! I have had many pair of Sidi shoes and these improve on what works. The push for the wire seemed like a gimmick to me, but the problem with the models w/o the button is that when you are on the bike, you can't find where the dial is to tighten the wire. With the button all you have to do is find the button then the dial pops up for on-the-fly adjustments. GREAT shoes.
Mr ferriThis is an excellent shoe by Sidi and it looks looks fantastic! The shoe sizing/fit is perfect for me. I am typically size 43 in footwear and have the 46.
Mr ferriThis is an excellent shoe by Sidi and it looks looks fantastic! The shoe sizing/fit is perfect for me. I am typically size 36 in footwear and have the 38.
RodmanLove the colour and Sidi is one of the best riding shoes for fit and comfort. Super stiff sole with a little give in the upper for excellent power transfer and is light and vents well. The closure system and heel cup is excellent too and both can be dialed in to suit all needs. Be aware the shoe is built for a more narrow and thin foot in the toe box.
TrevorMI wore them for the first time last night, although they seem exactly the same as the 41 they state 41.5 (not too sure about that) so sceptical about the size. They are a great shoe did a 46km's cycle last night and my feet felt great no excessive strain on my feet, extremely comfortable