SKS Airboy XL Mini Bike Pump
SKS brought out the original Airboy over 50 years ago. Now, in 2015, the Airboy is making it's return as the company's premium model. Incorporating a unique dual chamber design, splitting the body of the pump down the middle, allowing outstanding grip and efficiency that defies it's compact dimensions.
- Micro size – suitable for carrying in a cycling jersey pocket.
- Dual-chamber inflation system for an easy pressure build-up
- Large, comfortable grip area on the pump head to avoid hand injury
- Compatible with Schrader / Presta valve using reversible valve head
- Maximum pressure: 5 bar / 73 psi
- Anodized aluminium compression tube and handle
- Supplied with bottle cage mounted frame bracket
- Dust cap
“Overall I have been impressed with the SKS Airboy as an emergency pump, but there’s a little room for improvement with the connection between pump and valve. That said, I’ve generally found that there’s a balance to strike between having an effective pump and one that is small enough not to be annoying to carry, so while other pumps in the SKS range offer a higher maximum output, the Airboy XL’s main selling point is its tiny size and its ability to effectively pump up to a rideable pressure after a roadside repair.” - Road Cycling UK
Shipping charges for this item to United States: $6.43