- Bike Accessories
- Bicycle Mudguards
- SKS RaceBlade Long Silver
Sorry, this product is no longer available!
SKS RaceBlade Long Silver is no longer available at Merlin Cycles. However you may find an alternative or updated product below.
This item was discontinued 26th January 2015.
If you require help finding an alternative to this product please contact customer services.
- Show your fellow riders you care; fit the best coverage mudguards you can get for your racing or winter bike
- Extra length and larger spoilers mean almost zero wheel spray to help maintain group-ride harmony
- Designed specifically for road race bikes without standard mudguard clearance
- Mudguards can be removed and fitted in minutes, leaving only a minimal fixing bracket under the brake callipers
- Ultra tough CAB plastic blade is stiff and light, more resistant to UV damage than standard plastics, and carries an aluminium foil strip sandwiched between the layers of plastic to improve rigidity and lifespan
- The adjustable brackets use 3.4 mm stainless steel stays to provide extra stiffness, and the length is adjustable to help offer the perfect fit
- Race Blade Longs are available in black or silver and fit 18-23 mm tyres
- Weight: 461 grams
Please enter your e-mail address below then click Notify Me
to be notified when this item comes back into stock. We will not use your e-mail address for any other purpose.
These guards are well made with clear instructions. Only niggle was that I had to file the rear guard bracket to get the brake centre bolt through.
Best guards you can get to turn your race bike in to an all weather machine. Better coverage than many fixed guards. Definitely worth the money
- Very easy to fit, but worth checking YouTube for a fitting guide as the instructions provided are slightly ambiguous. To fit both guards took approx. 30 mins.
- These fit my Ribble that has really minimal clearance (even crud RoadRacers wouldn't fit). - Coverage is pretty close to full mudguards and I've certainly found that my bike, my riding buddies and myself are much cleaner since fitting these.
Fairly easy to fit, and they do a good job. It's not so easy to adjust them to avoid tyre rub - bending the stays or the mounting bracket seem the only ways to achieve this, so it's a bit hit and miss. But no rattles, no mud-streaked clothing, and positive comments from the club ride. All good!