- Wide rear light beam with side on visibility
- New pulsing mode
- Up to 1 mile visibility
- Up to 25hrs run time (steady)
- Up to 50hrs run time (flashing)
- Requires 2AAA batteries (inc)
- Super tough construction withstands extreme weather conditions
- Adjustable bracket which mounts with a single screw
- Belt clip, seatpost and seatstay mounts included.
Please enter your e-mail address below then click Notify Me
to be notified when this item comes back into stock. We will not use your e-mail address for any other purpose.
Superb light - very bright.
Easy to fit to anywhere on the bike frame.
The case seems to be a bit "plasticky" but is holding up very well so far.
Easy to fit due to the wide range of fittings supplied. The light switch is easy to operate even with a gloved hand and emits a bright light. I feel confident that I am clearly visible when cycling at night
Small lightweight but extremely bright
If you don't get seen with this they certainly should have gone to specsavers (other opticians are available)
Light well worth the money
Superb super bright rear led. For the money, I don't think there is a better rear led light. It's blindingly bright. Not sure how waterproof it will be, as it seems quite flimsy, but I use mudguards on my winter hack so shouldn't be too much of an issue tucked under the seat post. Something to keep in mind though. Very pleased with it.