- Sale Categories
- Smith Optics Overtake Road Helmet - Matte Neon Orange
Sorry, this product is no longer available!
Smith Optics Overtake Road Helmet - Matte Neon Orange is no longer available at Merlin Cycles. However you may find an alternative or updated product below.
This item was discontinued 6th July 2016.
If you require help finding an alternative to this product please contact customer services.
Overtake your competition with this revolutionary NEW helmet. Providing maximum ventilation, superior aerodynamics and improved protection, the Overtake is the ultimate racing helmet and a must have for any cyclist, in any event. Integrating proprietary technologies with best-in-class protection options, the AEROCORE™ construction featuring Koroyd®
- Lightweight AEROCORE In-Mold Construction
- Ventilated Protection Featuring Patented Koroyd Material
- Integrated Skeletal Structure and Carbon Fiber Reinforcements
- VaporFit Adjustable Fit System
- 21 Optimized Vents Balance Aerodynamic Performance Without Compromising Ventilation
- NEW X-Static with Reactive Cooling Performance Lining
- Ultra-Light Single Layer Webbing
- AirEvac Ventilation
- Ultimate Sunglass Integration
Please enter your e-mail address below then click Notify Me
to be notified when this item comes back into stock. We will not use your e-mail address for any other purpose.
Hi-vis, great looking helmet. Quite tight on size. Comes with a spare set of padding and helmet bag. Comfortable chin straps and easily adjustable adjuster on rear. Not used in the rain but apparently, water does not go through the honeycomb. Used on a hot, sticky Japan summer day, but the vents kept my head cool as any other non aero, open helmet. Overall, very happy with the product.
Helmet is comfortable and easily adjustable. One word of warning though, the Matte Neon Orange is really, really orange. There is nothing fashionable about this color so if that matters to you even slightly get a different color. Had I seen this helmet in person I would have went with a less bright color but being in the US and needing a helmet I didn't want to go through the exchange process.
Overall it's a very nice helmet and I would recommend it, just maybe in a different color.