Sram Apex Double Tap Levers - Black is no longer available at Merlin Cycles. However you may find an alternative or updated product below.
Sram Apex Double Tap Levers - Black
This item was discontinued 16th December 2014.
If you require help finding an alternative to this product please contact customer services.
- The new Apex Shifter, featuring the proprietary DoubleTap technology, offers significant new features and benefits such as independent "reach adjust" for both shift and brake levers.
- The Apex shifter utilizes a single lever for shifting and a dedicated lever for braking.
- It also features a shift lever that is both close to the bar as well as tailored to an optimized 15 degree sweep to provide the rider with superior control in all situations.
- All of these mechanical features are packaged in an exceptionally light 344g package, and features no external cables to maximize aerodynamics.
- Weight 344g pair
- Technology DoubleTap®, ZeroLoss® front shifting, Reach Adjust
- Finish Sleek, Jet Black gloss
- Material Forged Aluminum brake lever, Cast Aluminum shift lever
- Adjustments Dual Reach Adjust
- Colors Hoods available in four color options
- Other Dual cable routing, High pivot brake lever
- DoubleTap technology makes the leap to the flatbar 9 and 10-speed bikes, delivering smooth up and down shifts are lightning fast. The shift lever is adjustable for quick customization and the gear indicator is easy to see for quick reference.
- Zero- Loss simply means, well, zero loss when you push on the lever, for an upshift or down shift, the cable is engaged instantly -zero loss of movement. There is no middle-ground where you're waiting for the shift to come. Gear changes are instant and precise.
- Supplied in a complete left & right hand set