Sram DB5 Disc Brake is no longer available at Merlin Cycles. However you may find an alternative or updated product below.
Sram DB5 Disc Brake
This item was discontinued 19th July 2016.
If you require help finding an alternative to this product please contact customer services.
Calm, cool and collected. The SRAM DB5 is a no-nonsense champion for mountain bikers who want to ride bigger, steeper and harder, but who also want money left over to get there. DirectLink lever technology puts positive brake feel at your fingertips while the large-volume reservoir and proven two-piston design provide plenty of control when you need it.
- Weight: 390g
- Lever Material: Aluminium
- Caliper Design: 2-piston caliper
- Finish: Gloss Black
- Rotor: Centerline
- Pad: Steel-backed Organic
- Fluid: DOT 5.1
- Mount: Ambidextrous
- Adjustment: Tooled Reach Adjust, Banjo Adjust
- Special Features: Tooled Reach Adjust, Piggyback Reservoir, MatchMaker X compatible
- Technology Highlight(s): DIrectLink™, PURE™ Bladder, TPC™ Plus
- Material : Aluminium
- Pad / Holder: Top-loading
- Intended Use: XC/TR
- System: Open System
- Rotor Sizes: 140 (rear), 160, 170, 180, 200mm
- Tri-Align Caliper Positioning System: No
- Tool-Free Pad Replacement: Yes
- Bend Zone™: Yes
- Ambidextrous: Yes
- Stainless Hardware: No
Shipping charges for this item to United States: $6.43