Sram Force 10sp Chainset & GXP BB is no longer available at Merlin Cycles. However you may find an alternative or updated product below.
Sram Force 10sp Chainset & GXP BB
This item was discontinued 13th May 2014.
If you require help finding an alternative to this product please contact customer services.
- It began over beers at a bar?a simple idea sketched on a napkin would grow to inspire prototypes, testing and refinement across an entire range of components that would come to be known as Force?: a new and, more important, revolutionary road groupset that delivers everything you want and everything you need through the use of technologies and material advancements that could only come from SRAM Force? represents the leap forward in performance, efficient design, precision and comfort that you've been waiting for Make the leap SRAM Force? Competition-focused technology for serious riders: Lightweight, strength and durability come together in the Force? Crankset
- Thanks to its integrated carbon-spider design, the Force? is SRAM's lightest Crankset, weighing in at only 740g A 6K carbon weave, developed and perfected in our own dedicated carbon fibre manufacturing facility, allows for a one piece design that's lighter and stiffer than traditional cranks
- The arms are finished with a woven graphite sheet and clear coat for a deep, lustrous finish
- The Force? Crankset uses our exclusive Hard-anodized PowerGlide? chainrings for long-lasting performance Arm Material: Carbon/6K Weave
- Chainring Material: New PG Chainrings with TNT Coating/Alloy Chainring Bolts
- Available Arm Lengths: 170, 172.5mm
- Available Ratio: compact drives 50/34 or 39/53 Compatability: GXP? Bottom Bracket (included) Weight: 740g