Sram Force 22 Chainset is no longer available at Merlin Cycles. However you may find an alternative or updated product below.
Sram Force 22 Chainset
This item was discontinued 21st May 2020.
If you require help finding an alternative to this product please contact customer services.
The new Force 22 crankset delivers an upgrade in performance by utilizing unidirectional carbon in the crank arm matched to a forged alloy spider. And, like RED, the hidden bolt pattern makes better use of carbon fiber to further improve stiffness and shed weight. The stunning X-GlideR™ chainrings are optimized for use with the YAW™ Technology in the front derailleur, delivering seamless, flawless performance. It comes in fullsize and compact ratios and in multiple crank arm lengths.
- Hidden bolt pattern leverages the characteristics of carbon fiber while presenting a sleek appearance.
- Stiffer X-GlideR™ chainrings feature thicker construction, advanced shift timing pins and ramps, which are optimized for shifting with the Yaw™ Front Derailleur.
- Arm Material: Carbon/ Machined Alloy
- Chainring Material: Machined Alloy
- Weight: 697.4g (BB30 172.5mm 53x39 BB not included), 714.8g (GXP 172.5mm 53x39 BB not included)
- Compatibility: SRAM RED 22 & Force 22 Yaw™ Front Derailleurs, SRAM RED 22 & PC1170 chains
- Technology Highlight(s): XGlideR