Sram Force CX1 Shifter and Brake Lever
- In Stock
- In Stock
The SRAM Force CX1 is the next generation in cyclocross technology, the CX1 is an 11 speed compatible drivetrain. The engineers at SRAM have combined the best of SRAM’s Road and Mountain Bike technology to produce the simplicity of the SRAM Force CX1. The SRAM Force CX1 ErgoDynamic™ lever is the culmination of the best design from the SRAM RED designed for perfection for the cyclocross rider and their bike.
The Ergofit body has texture, to improve grip, the finger wrap has a reduced diameter for improved control and a better transition to the bar.
- Reach Adjust ™ allows you to perfectly set lever reach to your personal specifications.
- Left-hand lever has no shifter
- Weight: 119 grams
- Incredibly light weight at the bars, improving handling and control, at 307 grams.
- ErgoFit textured body improves grip and finger wrap with reduced diameter, providing better control, and a better transition to the bar.
- Individual Reach Adjust™ of brake and shift lever, now easier to access and uses a standard hex key, puts the controls exactly where you want them.
- Larger ErgoBlade lever improves shifting from the drops.
- DoubleTap® technology delivers both shifts from the single lever.
- ZeroLoss™ shifting, shifts engage immediately.
- New clamp allows better fit and adjustment for modern carbon and ergo bars.
- Weight: 307g (pair)
- Speeds: 0 (Front) & 11 (Rear)
- Compatibility: SRAM RED 22 & Force 22 Yaw™ Front Derailleurs, Exact Actuation™ Rear Derailleurs
- Technology Highlight(s): DoubleTap™, ErgoDynamics™, ZeroLoss™
- Material: Carbon Brake Lever, Aluminum Shift Lever, Textured Hood Covers