Sram Quarq Dfour Power Meter for Shimano Chainrings
Sram Quarq Dfour Power Meter for Shimano Chainrings (Bottom Bracket and Chainrings not included)
The DFour power meter is a bolt-on upgrade for Shimano’s 11-speed Dura-Ace 9000, Ultegra 6800 and 105 5800 drivetrains. Every innovation in Quarq’s next-generation DZero platform is channeled into DFour. It embodies 10 years of Quarq technology advances with new features such as dual Bluetooth low energy and ANT+ wireless data transfer, the new Qalvin BLE app and compatibility with BB386EVO bottom brackets.
- Designed for Dura-Ace 9000 chainrings. Compatible with Ultegra 6800 and 105 5800 chainrings.
- Must be paired with a compatible SRAM bottom bracket.
- Free firmware upgrades with the Qalvin app.
- BB30 versions ship with the spacers and wave washer required for BB386EVO installation.
- Bluetooth low energy technology and ANT+ wireless data transfer.
- AxCad - no magnet.
- 10K Temperature Compensation.
- Battery - CR2032, 200-hour battery life, change without tools.
- OmniCal - swap chainrings without affecting accuracy.
- 2-year warranty.
- IPX7 waterproof rating.
- Accuracy -- within 1.5%, measuring both legs
- Material: CNC Machined Aluminum Spider, Exogram™ Carbon Crank Arms
- Accuracy: 1.5%
- Bolt Circle Diameter: 110 Asymmetric BCD
- Q-Factor: 145mm
- Wireless Technology: ANT+, Bluetooth low energy technology
- Battery: CR2032, 200 hours of riding time
- Weight: 588g
- Head Unit: ANT+™ and Bluetooth® low energy technology compatible head units (available separately)
- Compatibility: Shimano® 11-speed chainrings (except for R9100). Designed for Dura-Ace® 9000. Compatible with Ultegra® 6800 and 105® 5800.
Please Note: Must be paired with a compatible SRAM bottom bracket