Sram Quarq Dzero Aluminium Power Meter Crankset
Sram Quarq Dzero Aluminium Power Meter Crankset (Bottom Bracket and Chainrings NOT included)
Quarq’s next generation in power meters, DZero combines 10 years of technology advances with new features such as dual Bluetooth low energy and ANT+ wireless data transfer along with the new Qalvin BLE app.
- Bluetooth low energy technology and ANT+ wireless data transfer.
- AxCad - no magnet.
- 10K Temperature Compensation.
- Battery - CR2032, 200-hour battery life, change without tools.
- OmniCal - swap chainrings without affecting accuracy.
- 2-year warranty.
- IPX7 waterproof rating.
- Accuracy - within 1.5%, measuring both legs.
- Material: CNC Machined Aluminum Spider, Forged Aluminum Carbon Crank Arms
- Accuracy: 1.5%
- Bolt Circle Diameter: 130 BCD, 110 BCD
- Q-Factor: 145mm
- Wireless Technology: ANT+, Bluetooth low energy technology
- Battery: CR2032, 200 hours of riding time
- Weight: 799g
- Head Unit: ANT+™ and Bluetooth low energy technology compatible head units (available separately)
Traditional 5 bolt chainrings from most manufacturers. Hidden (HB) and Non-hidden Bolt (NHB) patterns. 10-speed, 11-speed, 1X and 2X. Not compatible with Campagnolo® chainrings.