Sram Red 11 Speed Chainset
Sram Red Chainset - 11 Speed
- Exogram technology uses a large, hollow cross section all the way to the spider, minimizing weight while maximizing stiffness. Our stiffest crank ever
- Hidden bolt pattern leverages the characteristics of carbon fiber while presenting a sleek appearance
- Stiffer X-GlideR™ chainrings feature thicker construction, advanced shift timing pins and ramps, which are optimized for shifting with the Yaw™ front derailleurArm Material: Carbon
- Chainring Material: Machined alloy rings
- Weight: 557g (BB30 172.5mm / BB not included), 609g (GXP 172.5mm / BB not included)
- Available Arm Lengths: 165mm, 167.5, 170mm, 172.5mm, 175mm, 177.5mm
- Other: Compatible only with SRAM Yaw™ front derailleur
John M Quality chainset, relatively light, stiff and good looking. Note the axle is 105mm so if using on a 90mm BB you will need a 15mm spacer for the non-drive side
Simon Guard Stiff, light with classy understated graphics
Mr Kazmi Very good quality crankset. Really light weight and very sleek looking. I can really feel the stiffness when I pedal. Feels very efficient compared to alloy cranks I've been using previously.
Joel Stiff light and sleek..
Mr Ökten Purchased the chainset at a great price. Shipment was quick and packaging was good. The chainset (172.5mm 52/36 BB30) weighs 541gr. Saved almost 250gr when compared to my stock FSA Gossamer Pro. It is stiff and looks amazing. Highly recommended.