Sram Red 22 Quarq Powermeter Crankset is no longer available at Merlin Cycles. However you may find an alternative or updated product below.
Sram Red 22 Quarq Powermeter Crankset
This item was discontinued 27th December 2015.
If you require help finding an alternative to this product please contact customer services.
A lighter, more accurate power meter completely integrated with the philosophy and performance of SRAM RED. Advances in technology and performance paired with unrivalled ease-of-use. The sleek new geometry reduces system weight and delivers clearance for oversized frames and aerodynamic chainrings. The only visible power component is the low profile, all aluminium battery case. New stress flow lifts accuracy to +/- 1.5% and makes power measurement independent from chainring Selection.
- Integrated electronics minimize interconnections and reduce exposure to the elements, bringing unmatched durability and reliability.
- Power Balance™ and ANT+™ give you compatibility, flexibility and every available metric
- ANT+™ ID is clearly visible to aid pairing and operation
- LED indicator signals power on and setting zero
- Tool-less, user-replaceable battery is a cycling industry standard C R2032
- OmniCal™: TT chainrings can be fitted without recalibration
- Rain, mud and snow; the waterproof design will survive the worst conditions