Sram Red Aero Link Brake Calipers - Pair
Your brakes shouldn‘t slow you down until you squeeze the levers. That‘s why the SRAM RED 22 Brakeset has been created with a host of wind-cheating features to make the brake body more aerodynamic, helping you keep your speed until the moment you‘re ready.
The new patented AeroLink arm reduces frontal area while improving braking performance and modulation. The brake body has been sculpted to provide a sleek aerodynamic profile to the wind. Even the smallest details, like the barrel adjuster, point away from the wind. And to finish off the package, SwissStop Flash Pro pads come standard with the brake. It‘s a better brake in every way.
Lighter, aero pad retainers carry SwissStop Flash Pro pads standard
- Wider clearance for modern wheelsets
- Aero design extends to the shape of the indexed four-position quick release, the bladed barrel adjuster, low-profile pinch bolts, and recessed spring tension adjusters
- AeroLink arm amplifies braking power while reducing frontal area
- Technology Highlight(s):AeroLink
- Material:Cold-Forged Aluminum Arms, Aero Designed, Pinch Bolt, SwissStop Pad Compound
AeroLink - The patented Multi-Link arm multiplies brake forces without having to squeeze the brake levers any harder. As a whole, it provides improved power, better control and increased modulation. All this packed in a very elegant and lightweight design.