Sram Red Cassette XG-1090 X-Dome is no longer available at Merlin Cycles. However you may find an alternative or updated product below.
Sram Red Cassette XG-1090 X-Dome
This item was discontinued 14th May 2015.
If you require help finding an alternative to this product please contact customer services.
- The new SRAM RED Powerdome X in the most advance cassette ever made.
- Its super light, deadly silent and delivers an undeniable performance advantage
- The eight cogs in the middle are machined from a single blcok of high grade tool steel, increasing stiffness while weighing even less than a titanium cassette
- Between each cog in the block there is a StealthRing elastomer to reduce vibration and noice.
- Cutouts on the rear cog further reduce weight and add stiffness.
- Its the final piece in the drivetrain puzzle, paired with the new SRAM RED rear derailleur, delivers ultra fast, ultra quiet shifts that will always put you in the right gear.
- Aluminum cog: lighter, stiffer, stronger due to the choice of design, material and production process
- StealthRing elastomers and advanced tooth profiles eliminate vibration and noise for a smooth, silent ride
- Heat-treated, high-grade tool steel provide superlative durability and a beautiful finish
- Hollow steel dome makes for the stiffest gear cluster ever at the lightest weight
- Technology Highlight(s):Powerdome X
- Weight:135g (11-23)
- Material:High Grade Tool Steel Cog Cluster, Heat Treated Aluminum, Lowest Range Cog, Elastomer Rings
- Speeds:10 rear / 2 front
PowerdomeX - Inspired from the combination of OG1090 (SRAM RED) and the XG 1099 (SRAM XX) cassettes, the heat-treated high-grade tool steel features hollow construction with CNC-machined cogs and rear cut-outs for reduced weight and added stiffness. The result is the stiffest and lightest cassette we’ve ever built.
StealthRing - Specially designed and incredibly durable elastomers placed in between the cassette’s cogs to eliminate vibrations and noise.