Sram Red Chainset 10 Speed is no longer available at Merlin Cycles. However you may find an alternative or updated product below.
Sram Red Chainset 10 Speed
This item was discontinued 6th October 2015.
If you require help finding an alternative to this product please contact customer services.
- Putting the power to the pavement: the stiff, smooth, and strong SRAM Red Crankset is poised to dominate Fatigue, flex, and friction, enemies all, and they'll rob you of speed and performance over both the short and long hauls
- The SRAM Red Crankset does its part to keep them from affecting your ride
- The integrated carbon spider's design is lightweight and extremely stiff, allowing for instant, efficient power transfer Speed-sapping friction?
- The Red Crankset virtually eliminates it with new hybrid ceramic bearings housed within the GXP? BB's case Ceramic bearings ride in a stainless steel race, are more efficient, use a lighter seal, and are lighter, stiffer, and longer-lasting than normal bearings
- Matched to the new crankset is an equally revolutionary pair of chainrings
- Optimized exclusively for Red components, they're stiffer than anything ever before, for greater efficiency as well as incredible power-transfer ability
- The end result: a crank that's evolutionary in its design and revolutionary in its ability to put you at the front of the pack no matter which size you choose.
- 175mm cranks with 39/53 rings.