SRAM Red Quarq R-110 Road Power Meter Crankset
$885.41 - $932.29
RRP $1,019.79Save 13%
SRAM Red Quarq R-110 Road Power Meter GXP or BB30 - Crankset (no chainrings or Bottom Bracket)
The crankset is the heart of your bicycle and where you’ll find the Quarq power meter. The sole job of the crankset is to convert the effort from both legs to forward motion. It is the perfect place to measure power. This power meter works for every discipline: Road, triathlon, time trial and cyclo-cross. The chainrings are replaceable should your bike, discipline or ability change.
- 10K – programmed with over 10,000 data points to eliminate temperature effects on power measurement.
- AxCad – A multi-axis accelerometer switches the power meter on and measures cadence, simplifying installation and operation.
- Breakthrough Materials – Exogram hollow carbon fiber crank arms - the lightest, strongest crank arms we make - minimize weight and maximize speed. [ELSA RS, ELSA R and SRAM RED]
- Easy to use (and reuse) – LED indicator and visible ANT+ ID. The replaceable CR2032 battery never leaves you without power. Manual and automatic zeroing make it truly set and forget.
- Built to Last – IPX7 waterproof rating, 2-year warranty, free firmware updates and acclaimed international support. Moves with you from bike to bike.
- With Quarq's free Qalvin app - available for Windows, Mac, iOS and Android - you can set the zero offset, check battery voltage, run diagnostics and perform firmware updates. For free.
- Supplied without chainrings
Please enter your e-mail address below then click Notify Me to be notified when this item comes back into stock. We will not use your e-mail address for any other purpose.
Free shipping on this item to United States