SRAM Red Quarq R-130 Road Power Meter Crankset
The crankset is the heart of your bicycle and where you’ll find the Quarq power meter. The sole job of the crankset is to convert the effort from both legs to forward motion. It is the perfect place to measure power. This power meter works for every discipline: Road, triathlon, time trial and cyclo-cross. The chainrings are replaceable should your bike, discipline or ability change.
- A direct force power meter that measures total power output from both legs with +/-1.5% accuracy
- Works for every discipline: Road, triathlon, time trial and cyclo-cross
- No compromises on materials, shifting, wheels or pedal choice
- Proven by pro teams and athletes throughout the world – Cobbled Classics, Giro d’Italia, Tour de France, Vuelta a España, World Championships
- Number 1 at the Ironman World Championship for the last three years
- Uses a hidden bolt to mount the chainrings – compatible SRAM chainrings ensure the derailment pin lines up behind the crank arm
- 10K – programmed with over 10,000 data points to eliminate temperature effects on power measurement.
- AxCad – A multi-axis accelerometer switches the power meter on and measures cadence, simplifying installation and operation.
- Supplied without chainrings.