Sram X01 Crankset is no longer available at Merlin Cycles. However you may find an alternative or updated product below.
Sram X01 Crankset
This item was discontinued 14th April 2016.
If you require help finding an alternative to this product please contact customer services.
WEAPON OF CHOICE
Built for total chain control, each tooth’s thickness is CNC-machined to fit better into the chain’s inner and outer links.
Five available chain rings (30-32-34-36-38) let you tune your gear range to match your terrain, wheel size and riding style. All the X-SYNC chain rings work with the same spider—which lets you to change them without removing the crank arm.
New X-SYNC™ tooth profile provides maximum chain control
Carbon arms with forged aluminum spider
Chainring guard option
New spider design allows for easier ring changes
CNC- X-SYNC machined rings (30-32-34-36-38) Chain Ring NOT Included
- Arm Material: Carbon composite / aluminum spider
- Chainring Material: AL-7075-T651
- Weight: 700g (GXP BB, 175mm, 32-tooth ring)
- Available Arm Length: 175mm
- Colour: Black
- Gear Ratios Available: 30, 32, 34, 36, 38
- Rings: CNC- X-SYNC™ machined rings
- Bolts: 6mm hex bolts
- Guard: Carbon guard available
- Bottom Bracket: GXP
- Recommended Chain: PC-XX1
- Q-Factor : wide
- Technology Highlights: X-SYNC
GXP’s Gutter Seal design cuts friction and weight—improving both feel and performance.
A CNC-machined, “wide tooth, narrow tooth” pattern is repeated around the entire XX1 chainring,
perfectly mirroring the 1X11 XX1 specific chain’s inner and outer links for maximum control.