Sram X01 Eagle GXP Chainset 12 Speed
STRONGER. STIFFER. LIGHTER.
We know you have a lot of choices when choosing a crankset, and that choice says a lot about your personal style. We designed the new X01 Eagle™ crankset for riders who feel most stylish when they stand on top of the podium. This is a completely reengineered design, employing our proprietary CARBON TUNED™ lay-up technology. Built tough, to handle aggressive lines through rock gardens and big hits wherever you find them, the new X01 Eagle™ is the strongest, stiffest, lightest crankset available. Combined with the new Eagle™ direct mount chainrings, and as an integral part of the Eagle™ drivetrain, this is a crankset that gives your ride a winning style—assuming you’re into that sort of thing.
- The strongest, stiffest, lightest crankset available
- All-new SRAM CARBON TUNED™ crank technology provides extreme stiffness and light weight
- All-new chainring technology is designed specifically for Eagle™ chains and drivetrains
- The X-SYNC™ 2 chainring provides significantly quieter performance, with better mud clearing and extraordinary durability
- Supplied with 32T Xsync direct mount chainring
- GXP Cups NOT included
Paul These look good but I haven't used them. Good price on Merlin, but not exactly cheap, I like the direct mount rings because I've now got a mix of non-boost and boost bikes in the shed. These come with a non-boost ring. This is going onto a race hardtail because it's light.