Sram XX1 Crankset with Chainring
KING OF THE RING - Crankset supplied with 32T direct fit chain ring
The new Sram XX1 direct fit crankset is a super lightweight version of the normall XX1 crankset, due to the new design of the direct mount chainring - loosing the weight of the normal chainring spider.
Developed for maximum chain control, each tooth’s thickness is precisely CNC machined to support the chain’s inner and outer links perfectly.
- CNC machined 7075, two-tone anodized X-SYNC™ chainring—an integral component of the SRAM 1x™ drivetrain
- X-SYNC™ tall, square tooth design provides maximum chain control
- Sharp, narrow tooth profile and rounded chamfer edges help manage a deflected chain
- Mud-clearing recesses for the inner chain links and rollers
- Carbon arms with forged aluminum spider
- Wide/narrow Q-factor cranks GXP®
- BOOST 148 compatible
- 11 Speed
- 645g - 175mm GXP, 32T
- GXP BB not included