Sram XX1 Eagle Rear Derailleur - 12 Speed is no longer available at Merlin Cycles. However you may find an alternative or updated product below.
Sram XX1 Eagle Rear Derailleur - 12 Speed
This item was discontinued 13th April 2021.
If you require help finding an alternative to this product please contact customer services.
This new derailleur not only answers the Eagle™ drivetrain’s need for greater capacity, but is also the next evolution of sram's proven, 1x-specific X-Horizion™ design. The larger, 14-tooth X-Sync™ lower pulley, allows a 10 to 50 tooth cassette capacity in this compact design, and also adds to Eagle’s overall smooth-pedaling feel. The new, Type-3 Roller Bearing Clutch™ features a smoother torque curve for a quieter, more consistent operation and feel. Cage Lock™ has been moved back and out of the way, protecting it from trail debris. A redesigned, robust mounting system further improves the Eagle™ derailleur’s performance and overall durability.
- Completely redesigned rear derailleur incorporating Sram's proven X-Horizion™ design and new Type-3 Roller Bearing Clutch™ technology
- Re-engineered mounting system and repositioned Cage Lock™ add robustness
- Eagle™ pulley technology provides greater efficiency, crisper shifting and quieter operation
- Carbon cage and lightweight hardware make it light and tough
- Compatibility: Eagle™ 10-50t only, Eagle™ Chain Compatible